Application for Graduate Dormitory in Fall Semester 2022
- Applicant Eligibility: Graduate students who (and both parents) have their household registered outside of Taipei City and New Taipei City for at least two years, excluding in-service master’s program students. (When checking into your dormitory, please bring your household registration transcript no older than three months, which should include all relocations of you and both parents. Should you be found ineligible, your accommodation will be nullified.)
- Application Date: 9:00 AM on July 15 (Fri.), 2022 to 5:00 PM on July 25 (Mon.), 2022 (Late applications are not allowed).
- Application Method: All applications should be made online at https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/graduate. Please use your student ID and national ID number or residence certificate number to log in (For students from the 11 remote districts of New Taipei City, please call the Student Housing Service Division to open account permissions). You may also apply for BOT dormitories at the same time, but should you be allocated to both simultaneously, you may only choose one. For those who wish to apply for BOT Prince House, please register for lottery at https://ntudorm.prince.com.tw/ starting from 9:00 AM on July 15 (Fri.), to 5:00 PM on July 25 (Mon.).
- When applying, you may choose whether to apply for main campus dorms or downtown campus dorms. If you are unwilling to live in these dorms, please do not apply for them. The waiting list will be advanced until December 16, 2022. You can check your waiting list number and the progress at the aforementioned application website.
- 2nd Men Dorm and 6th Women Dorm have been found to have insufficient vibration resistance under law-designated earthquake-level circumstances. Should these insufficiencies worsen, or the construction of new dormitories encounter significant delays, the University will under law and contract of accommodation relocate residents for the sake of public safety. Other graduate dormitories are also facing such problems of old structural integrity, and will undergo renovations after discussions are held. Residents will be relocated by the University under law for the sake of public safety.
- Application Results: The results of the draw will be announced at 2 PM, July 29 (Fri.), 2022 on the application website. Please log in and check your results on the aforementioned date. The draw priority is as follows:
- Students with disabilities (requires photocopy of disability certificate).
- Low income and mid-low income households (requires low-income or mid-low income certificate issued by county/city hall governments, and has student’s name on it), low-income applicants will be exempt from accommodation fee, but must still pay a deposit. Mid-low income applicants may receive a 30% discount for their accommodation fee.
- Islander students and aboriginal students (requires household registration transcript no older than three months).
- Exchange students in their first semester.
- Foreign students and overseas Chinese students in their first semester.
- Students who, to the date of application, have their and their parents’ household registered outside of Taipei City, New Taipei City, Keelung.
- City, and Taoyuan City for at least two years.
- Students who, to the date of application, have their and their parents’ household registered in Taoyuan City, Keelung City, or remote districts of New Taipei City (Sanzhi, Shimen, Jinshan, Wanli, Ruifang, Gongliao, Shuangxi, Pingxi, Pinglin, Wulai, Shiding) for at least two years.
- Check-in Date: Starting August 28 (Sun.), 2022, you may check in to your dormitories at each dorm’s resident director office.
- If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Lin at the Student Housing Service Division. TEL: 02-33662266, Email: email@example.com